Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cloth diapers or disposables?


We are looking into cloth diapering the twins. Mostly because the thought of spending so much in disposables is making me sick!

Anyway, as I was doing some research online, I came across www.greenmountaindiapers.com This was one of the most informative sites and their prices are reasonable (very comparable with other companies I looked at). I had some questions for Karen (the owner). Being new to this, I asked her what she thought we would need for twins, since our whole reason for CDing was to save money. She replied quickly, but her answer surprised me. She didn't try to sell me extra, unnecessary stuff, but told me what we had to have and what we could get by with. I must say, if we do decide to cloth diaper, we will purchase from greenmountaindiapers.com! Thanks again, Karen!

1 comment:

Susan Berlien said...

I tried cloth diapers and failed. Good luck to you. It's not easy. They are cute though and I do think it's better for their skin.
I spent a fortune in cloth diapers and used them a few months. What a waste of money!! But if you can make it..in the long run you'd probably save. But those cloth diapers are not cheap!